فرص عمل في سويسرا لمتحدثي اللغة العربية بمدينة جنيف
فرص عمل في سويسرا لمتحدثي اللغة العربية بمدينة جنيف بعقد وظيفي دائم لمتحدثي العربية شاملة التأمين الصحي وحوافز مرتفعة وهي وظيفة مميزة بتمويل كامل ومميزات أخرى، قدم الآن للعمل.
Senior AML Specialist- Arabic speaker
for a major private bank in Geneva
within the Financial Crime Compliance department
About Our Client
For our client, a major private bank, we are currently looking for a Senior AML specialist - Arabic speaker
Position Duties / ResponsibilitiesSupporting the bank with definition of AML risk tolerance for Middle East marketDue diligence associated tasks for prospects and clients from Middle East Region (customer and payment screening, periodic reviews, review of escalations from Onboarding) ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and internal policies. Support in-depth investigations into complex compliance cases in relation to Middle East Market, develop comprehensive reports on findings and recommend appropriate actions to mitigate risks.Gap analysis of policies and procedures (as well as their updates) monitoring, coordination and implementation
them, with a 360 vision in AML matters. Stay up to date with international AML regulations - in particular Middle East Region rules - and ensure their proper implementation within the Bank.Transaction monitoring, review of increased risk clients from Middle East region - covering local and international HNW and UHNW individuals and corporations .
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master's degree in law, business or economicsBusiness Experience
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the Banking industry in Switzerland is mandatory. Previous experience in the same function and thorough understanding of compliance risk management concepts and processes, especially with regards to FCC, OFAC, enhanced due diligence and risk-based approachesSupervisory / Management Scope
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to influence peers and business units and interact effectively with senior management, auditors and regulatorsTechnical Knowledge
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPointData Analytics skills Licenses / Certifications
- ACAMS, ACFC, ICA or equivalent Certification would be an assetLanguages :
- English and Arabic at a full professional capacity, knowledge of French/Spanish an asset