مطلوب معلمين و معلمات اطفال أقل من خمسة سنوات بدولة انجلترا مدة العقد ثلاثة سنوات
عقد عمل براتب 2700 استرليني في انجلترا شامل الفيزا لمدة 3 سنين وتشمل التأمين الصحي وحوافز مرتفعة وهي وظيفة مميزة بتمويل كامل ومميزات أخرى، قدم الآن للعمل.
Early Years Educator – Visa sponsorship program
at Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd
Early Years Teacher– Visa Sponsorship Opportunity
Salary: Up to £27,600 (32,000 EUR)
Location: Surrey and South West London (Visa Sponsorship now available)
- University level educated in Early Years (Diplomado/ Graduado en Educacion Infantil)
- Clear DBS (Adjuntar no se tienen antecedents penales)
Fennies Nurseries first opened its doors in 1992, with the vision to create a vibrant and innovative, home-from home learning experience Over 30 years later, our approach has evolved but has always remained focused on well-being and development, enabling children to flourish academically, culturally and socially.
Fennies are looking to sponsor around 12 people to come and work in the UK on a 3-year visa. (1 year minimum service) The programme recognises the high quality of early years teaching in a number of European countries. Our programme offers a strong structure and financial support from the beginning. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of working in one of the highest quality early years providers in the UK. With Fennies growing, there are some real opportunities for career progression within the 3 year period of a visa. (1 year minimum service)
Working at Fennies is about loving what you do and having the passion to be the best at it!
If you’re an inspirational educator with a passion for providing ‘the right start for under 5s,’ then you belong at Fennies. We are excited to announce that we now are offering visa sponsorship for those looking to relocate to the UK!
What you will receive:
- Fennies will source and secure properties for the sponsored individuals. Fennies will make the monthly rental payments on the property in advance. The individuals will then have a monthly salary deduction, equivalent to their monthly rent. This means that individuals won’t require financial referencing in the UK.
Visa for rights to work in the UK
- A bespoke induction to ensure a smooth transition to the UK
Support from Fennies Academy with your professional development
- Free evening online English Lessons to help you prepare for a Cambridge English Certificate
- Well-being benefits, such as 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) , cycle to work scheme, team incentives, and events
- Free First Aid training, DBS training and uniform provided free of charge
- The Fennies Fresh Café provides an option of 2 free lunches served each day in our bespoke staff rooms, where you can relax
As an Early Years Teacher you’ll encourage your key children and build bonds with them and their families every day. You’ll assist with the routines in your room, whether that be naptimes, mealtimes, or creative activities. You’ll effectively implement your knowledge of birth to 5 and assess the development of your key children. You’ll actively support the Room Leader and role model best practices to unqualified team members. At Fennies, you’ll be supported to take the next steps in your journey and become your best self.
- Delivering the curriculum to the relevant age group that you teach
- Preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and planning
- Observing and assessing the children’s capabilities and tracking their development to appropriately build on these and develop their knowledge and understanding within their key areas of learning.
- Have a clear understanding of the children’s needs, including those with special educational needs; disabilities, EAL
- Developing parent partnerships through giving accurate and productive feedback on their abilities.
What you know:
- A good knowledge of Early Years and Child development.
- University Degree in Early Years (Diplomado/ Graduado en Educacion Infantil)
- The best practice for safeguarding, health & safety, confidentiality
We’re the best at …
Onboarding staff correctly in a paid induction to ensure you feel confident and supported from day one of your career at Fennies.
Communicating within our teams in regular meetings to give and receive feedback, mentor and ensure we are succeeding together.
Prioritising your well-being by offering monthly events that help you progress in your life outside of Fennies, learn to mix cocktails, get advice on mortgages or try a meditation class.
Providing new facilities to create an engaging environment for children to learn and for you to inspire young learners.
Love the sound of working with Fennies? Join us today!
How to apply:
The best way to apply is by filling out our form. You can access the application form by clicking this link For more information on your application please email or call the Fennies recruitment team: email@example.com
Closing date for applications Monday 14th August – Please note to be considered for this position you must be able to attend our assessment centre day which will be held in Oviedo (Asturias).
For more information please download our prospectus here
‘Fennies Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and proof of identity will be required’