مطلوب مندوبي تطوير المبيعات متحدثين باللغة العربية بدولة هولندا 2023
Sales Development Representative (w/m/d) FLUENT ARABIC SPEAKER
Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF technology and tools. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxit.com.
Foxit's goal is to become the world's #1 brand for PDF solutions. To keep pace with our success, our SDR teams are the solid foundation of our growth strategy. You will be part of the amazing team in the Netherlands
THIS ROLE APPLIES IDEALLY TO CANDIDATES BASED IN ROTTERDAM & surroundings with a proven knowledge of the RoEMEA market.
Your mission: You open the doors to the customers' companies, find the decision makers and build the bridges to our account executive managers. Without you, the business wouldn't run.
This Is What You Can Expect:
- All opportunities of a globally operating & continuously growing high-tech company: further education, conference participation or gaining experience at one of our international locations
- A company culture where YOU make a difference! Foxit's atmosphere is appreciative, and transparent with professional & very likeable Foxiters all around the globe who are happy to welcome you on board
- We do value social engagement, environmental protection & support your healthy life
- A competitive salary package with complementary benefits
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts; utilise business & industry knowledge to research accounts to identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine business requirement, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Collaborate with & leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory (RoEMEA) using Foxit’s tools; manage, track, and report on all activities & results using SalesLoft and Salesforce
- Work directly with our sales executives & account managers, scheduling online demonstrations
- Meet and exceed your individual performance metrics / goals consistently (monthly, quarterly and annually) and continually develop your product knowledge, sales skills and business acumen
We Match When You:
- are a motivated self-starter, with a track record of successful, credible achievements and positive & energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- are a very good problem-solver with creativity & critical-thinking abilities; you can work independently but also in teams
- are a diligent professional, coachable with a willingness to learn, grow your sales skills as well as to share your experience with your team
- are FLUENT in English + Arabic, (any further languages like German, Swedish or Norwegian are "nice-to-haves")
Location: This role applies ideally to candidates BASED IN ROTTERDAM (+ surroundings) with a proven knowledge about the RoEMEA market.
The role description doesn't fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let's talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)
For US Positions: Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Foxit Software will not sponsor applicants for work visas.